We have a mix of the popular first dance song ideas plus newly released songs that are soon to be heard at a wedding near you! Our wedding DJs have compiled a playlist of these first dance songs for you to review to help make your selection for your wedding day.
Staple First Dance Song Ideas
These first dance songs are staples for many couples. You can’t go wrong with classics from everlasting artists like Stevie Wonder and Etta James. We’ve also include staple romantic songs from the soulful John Legend and Adele. Beware as these songs may cause you to tear up or want to be embraced by a loved one. You most likely heard them before at weddings, and you’ll probably hear them again. And it’s a touching moment every time!
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” Elvis Presley
- “Wonderful Tonight” Eric Clapton
- “Heaven” Bryan Adams
- “How Sweet it is [To Be Loved By You]” James Taylor
- “Marry Me” Train
- “Endless Love” Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
- “For Once in My Life” Stevie Wonder
- “Make You Feel My Love” Adele
- “At Last” Etta James
- “All of Me” John Legend
- “Better Together” Jack Johnson
- “I Won’t Give Up” Jason Mraz
Newly Released First Dance Songs
We think these increasingly popular song choices will stick around for a few years, and are perfect wedding first dance picks that you might haven’t heard at wedding before. Released in the past few years, these are great options if you’re looking for a song you haven’t heard others dance to. Create a unique moment with a recently released song!
- “Sweet Nothing” Taylor Swift
- “No Matter Where You Are (Wedding Version)” Us The Duo
- “Forever Moments” Joshua Cruz
- “Bits and Pieces” JP Cooper
- “It’s You (I’ve Been Looking For)” Lewis Brice
- “Nobody But You” Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
- “Put a Little Love on Me” Niall Horan
- “Speechless” Dan + Shay
- “Lover” Taylor Swift
- “Fall on Me” A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
- “Beautiful Crazy” Luke Combs
- “Me & You Together Song” The 1975
- “Conversations in the Dark” John Legend
- “Homesick” (First Dance Version) Kane Brown
Find all these songs and more great first dance song choices on our Wedding First Dance Songs playlist on Spotify!