Have you been looking for the perfect song to walk down the aisle to? The processional is one of the best moments of a bride’s life. This moment is completely about her. Having music for the precessional is so important. Not only does it set the mood, but it sets the tone for the rest of the ceremony. As the bride walks down the aisle all eyes are on her and then can be pretty intimidating! Selecting music can not only calm the nerves but will keep the guests cool, calm, and collected.
Awesome Songs for the Ceremony Exit
- “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” by Natalie Cole
- Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap
- “Hero” by Enrique Iglesias
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
- “You Send Me” by Aretha Franklin
- “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom” by Selena
- “Paper Rings” by Taylor Swift
- “Head Over Boots” by Jon Pardi
- “Oh What a World” by Kasey Musgraves
- “Sky Full of Stars” by Coldplay
- “Your Love” by Nicki Minaj
- “You Make My Dreams” by Hall & Oates
- “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz
The ultimate goal is to find the songs that make you feel your best! Music has a very powerful way of creating emotion amongst people. When thinking about the type of music you want for the processional, think about what you want to feel and how others will perceive that feeling!
In some cases, couples walk down the aisle to the Star Wars theme song. This is an amazing way to express who you are as a NEW couple!
Complete Wedding Experts in Central Illinois
If you’re planning a city, barn, or winery wedding (or anything in between), you’ve come to the right place. At Complete Weddings + Events, our team of photographers, videographers, DJs, and event consultants specialize in wedding services to make your day a success and make sure you’re just worried about enjoying it. Contact us today to learn more about our wedding packages best for your special day!