“An engagement session is much more than photos that highlight this exciting time in your life. It’s a trial run with your photographer. Utilize these two hours to build that relationship. It’s a time to learn different poses and what feels more natural to you. Everyone is different. Take the time to look back at your engagement photos share with your photographer the photos you loved so you can recreate them on your wedding day. Lastly, on your wedding day when you photographer says “remember the photo by the willow tree” you will naturally go back into that pose without hesitation.” Ari Reynolds, Complete Weddings + Events Photographer
Add your email to receive all the details on nailing your engagement and wedding photos in one pdf guide! Find tips from professionals to see what you can do to make sure you love your engagement and wedding photos!
- Choosing your Photographer – From price to personality, it all starts here!
- Posing for Photos – Good communication between the couple and the photographer is essential to create powerful images.
- Hair & Makeup Ideas – Brides have no shortage of both classic and trending beauty options when it comes to hairstyle and makeup.
- Engagement Outfit Tips – You probably won’t want to be posing outside for two hours in the middle of winter wearing a strapless dress!
- Engagement Photo Location Tips – The more meaningful the location, the more comfortable and natural you will feel during your photo shoot.
- Choosing your Photography Style – Photography styles are wide-ranging and include traditional, artistic, documentary, candid, dramatic, black and white, portrait, natural, romantic, vintage, and more.
Find this all in our PDF guide to loving your engagement and wedding photos!