Your wedding reception is the ultimate celebration of love, and what better way to make it unforgettable than with the perfect playlist? As experts in providing high-quality event services, including wedding DJ services, Complete Weddings + Events Sarasota knows a thing or two about creating a memorable playlist that will keep your guests dancing all night long. We’ve compiled a list of the most requested top 20 wedding reception songs to help you find the perfect beats for your big day.
Top 20 Trending Wedding Reception Songs
From classic hits like “Sweet Caroline” and “Twist and Shout” to modern jams like “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” and “Shallow,” there’s something for everyone on this list. These songs are sure to get your wedding party up and moving on the dance floor showing their best dance moves and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Can’t Stop The Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
- You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Shallow – Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- I Want To Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) – Whitney Houston
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- Crazy in Love – Beyoncé ft. JAY Z
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- Hey Ya! – OutKast
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
Don’t Be A Cookie-Cutter
Lastly, keep in mind that this is just a starting point for choosing wedding songs. Your wedding reception playlist should be a reflection of your unique tastes and preferences. Don’t be afraid to mix in some lesser-known hits or songs that are meaningful to you and your partner. After all, it’s your day, and your wedding reception playlist should reflect your unique love story.
(See this recent blog from Complete Weddings + Events Tampa for some more ideas.)
Use the Pros Who Know the Business
As event professionals, we understand the importance of a well-curated playlist. That’s why we recommend working with a professional wedding DJ who can personalize your playlist to fit your unique preferences and style. Your wedding DJ can help you create a playlist full of wedding dance songs that reflect your personality, love story, and musical preferences while also keeping your guests entertained throughout the night.
Complete Weddings + Events – Wedding DJs in Sarasota, FL
At Complete Weddings + Events Sarasota, we’re committed to providing high-quality event services to help you create unforgettable memories. Contact us today to learn more about our wedding DJ services and how we can help make your big day one to remember. Let’s create a playlist that will keep your guests dancing all night long!