We have a mix of the popular first songs and newly released songs that are soon to be heard at a wedding near you! Our St. Louis DJs have compiled a playlist of these first dance songs for you to review to help make your selection for your wedding day.
St. Louis DJs First Dance Songs
These St. Louis DJs First Dance Songs are staples for a couples. You can’t go wrong with classics from everlasting artists like Stevie Wonder and Etta James. We’ve also include staple romantic songs from the soulful John Legend and Adele. Beware as these songs may cause you to tear up or want to be embraced by a loved one. You most likely heard them before at weddings, and you’ll probably hear them again. And it’s a touching moment every time!
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” Elvis Presley
- “Wonderful Tonight” Eric Clapton
- “Heaven” Bryan Adams
- “How Sweet it is [To Be Loved By You]” James Taylor
- “Marry Me” Train
- “Endless Love” Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
- “For Once in My Life” Stevie Wonder
- “Make You Feel My Love” Adele
- “At Last” Etta James
- “All of Me” John Legend
- “Better Together” Jack Johnson
- “I Won’t Give Up” Jason Mraz
First Dance Songs of 2020
We think these will be popular, or still be popular in 2020 as choices for a first dance. Released in 2019 or 2020, these are great options if you’re looking for a song you haven’t heard others dance to. Create a unique moment with a recently released song!
- “Perfect” Ed Sheeran
- “Nobody But You” Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
- “Put a Little Love on Me” Niall Horan
- “Speechless” Dan + Shay
- “Lover” Taylor Swift
- “Fall on Me” A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
- “Beautiful Crazy” Luke Combs
- “Me & You Together Song” The 1975
- “Conversations in the Dark” John Legend
- “Homesick” (First Dance Version) Kane Brown
Find all these songs and more great first dance song choices on our Wedding First Dance Songs playlist on Spotify!
Complete Weddings + Events | St. Louis Wedding Photography & Photographers
St. Louis is a city known for its thriving art and community culture, and our DJs do a perfect job of emulating that; but sometimes, they need a little help. Whether that be with party favors for a school dance, or providing HD lighting for your reception hall, Complete as it all!
Make sure you contact Complete Weddings + Events to learn how we can provide the best service for your upcoming wedding or event. Not only do we provide the best DJs in the greater St. Louis area, but we also provide high-quality photography, videography, and photo booth services as well! Learn how Complete can make your event the best party of the year.