During wedding planning, all brides and grooms are trying to think of things they may have forgotten. One of the most commonly missed items on a Wedding To-Do list, is Kansas City Wedding Photos MUST Haves! Here are our take on the Top 25 photo essentials for your BIG day, moments to be treasured forever.
Kansas City Wedding Photos MUST Haves
- Include bridal shoes, jewelry, garter, bouquet, and Most importantly, the Rings!
3. Getting Ready
- Both Bride & Groom shots of getting ready, i.e. make-up, hair, polishing shoes, zipping dress, tying ties, etc.
4. Bridal Portrait
- Many brides have veils that hold a lot of meaning to them and/or their families.
7. Bridal Party
- Groomsmen, Bridesmaids, Flower Girl & Ring Bearer
8. Groom Portrait
9. First Look
- This shot often looks best with two photographers showing both the Bride’s and Groom’s reactions when they first see each other.
10. Candid Moments
- Moments of laughter, being silly, kids playing
11. Newlywed Portraits
12. Wedding Party
13. The Littles
- Flower girl & Ringbearer
- Both the Bride’s & Groom’s side, immediate and extended family
15. Ceremony Site
16. Walking Down the Aisle
18. First Kiss
19. Ceremony Exit
20. Reception Tables
- Including place settings and guest gifts or another beautiful table decor, as well as the head table.
- The cake alone and the cake cutting – include those funny moments of smashing cake into each other’s faces.
22. First Dance
23. All Formal Dances
- Father / Daughter
- Mother / Son
- Grandfather / Bride
- Grandmother / Groom
- Anniversary Dance
- Bouquet Toss & Garter Toss
- Dollar Dance
- Line Dances / Ice Breakers
24. Dance Party
25. Last Kiss/Exit
- A new trend is the Bride & Groom having a ‘Last Dance’. This is an extremely emotional and intimate moment between the newlyweds that can’t be missed. Include the newlywed exit and the last kiss.
There are many more options to add to this list. Provide your Wedding Photo Must-Haves to your wedding photographer in advance to ensure these essential moments aren’t missed.
DJ, Photographer, Videographer, Photo Booth Rental | Complete Weddings + Events Kansas City
If you’re looking to tie the knot or throw an epic event, you have come to the right place. Planning your dream wedding or event should be simple and fun, and we firmly believe that having all our services under one roof makes planning easier on you. So relax. We’ve got this. Our job is to make this easy for you, your job is to enjoy the party! Kansas City’s leading provider of event and wedding photography, videography, lighting, DJ services & photo booth rental.