We have a mix of popular first dance songs and newly released songs that are soon to be heard at a wedding near you! We have compiled a playlist of these Jacksonville DJ’s First Dance Songs for you to review to help make your selection for your wedding day.
Classic Jacksonville DJ’s First Dance Songs
These songs are staples for a couple’s first dance. You can’t go wrong with classics from everlasting artists like Lionel Richie and Elvis Presley. We’ve also included staple romantic songs from the soulful John Legend and Adele. Beware as these songs may cause you to tear up or want to be embraced by a loved one. You’ve most likely heard them at weddings before, and you’ll probably hear them again. And it’s a touching moment every time!
- “From This Moment” Shania Twain
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” Elvis Presley
- “Wonderful Tonight” Eric Clapton
- “A Groovy Kind of Love” Phil Collins
- “How Sweet it is [To Be Loved By You]” James Taylor
- “A Thousand Years” Christina Perri
- “Endless Love” Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
- “For Once in My Life” Stevie Wonder
- “Make You Feel My Love” Adele
- “Save the Last Dance For Me” Harry Connick Jr.
- “Stay with You” John Legend
- “Stand By Me” Ben E King
- “My Best Friend” Tim McGraw
Lupita & Antonio’s First Dance Photos
First Dance Songs of 2020
We think these will be popular, or still be popular in 2020 as choices for a first dance. Released in 2019 or 2020, these are great options if you’re looking for a song you haven’t heard others dance to. Create a unique moment with a recently released song!
- “Marry Me” Train
- “Thinking Out Loud” Ed Sheeran
- “Infinity” Todd Carey
- “10,000 Hours” Dan + Shay featuring Justin Bieber
- “Speechless” Dan + Shay
- “Fall on Me” A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
- “Better Together” Luke Combs
- “Lover” Taylor Swift
- “Conversations in the Dark” John Legend
- “Better Together” Jack Johnson
Stacy & Jonathan’s First Dance Photos
#Completeweddingsandeventsjax #Completeweddingphotography #jaxdjs #jaxweddings #FirstDance #WeddingSongs #WeddingPlaylist #WeddingDJ #FirstDanceSongs #LoveSongs #RomanticSongs