Finding the perfect Bridesmaid hairstyle:
Now that your wedding planning is fully underway, we are sure that you have spent hours perusing Instagram looking for the perfect way to style your own hair on your big day, but how much thought have you put into your girls’ hairstyles?
Your girls will also be in so many of your photos, so it’s important that you are all looking at your best! There are many things to consider when it comes to selecting the right hairstyles. Each one of your bridesmaids is an individual. Just like when you choose their dresses you will have to take each bridesmaids personal style and features into account.
Whether you’re opting for mix and match bridesmaids or sticking to one dress design for all, you’ll need to make sure the hairstyle suits the dress. Necklines and fabrics can have a huge impact on hairstyles.
Instagram and Pinterest are packed with ideas and inspiration, so make sure you have lots of looks saved to share with your bridesmaids and compare them with dress styles. It’ll take some time, but it will be totally worth it.
Here are a few things to consider and discuss with your girls when deciding on a style:
- Choose a bridesmaid hairstyle that complements your bridal hairstyle
- Keep a theme in mind, A wedding hair theme doesn’t have to be super strict, but it is a good idea to go for a similar vibe for all of your bridesmaids.
- Consider the dresses, if you have gone with a different style of dress for each bridesmaid it’s important that you choose a hairstyle that will suit the different styles and necklines you have chosen. What looks amazing with a strapless dress could look overpowering in paired with a different neckline.
- The type of wedding, if it’s a casual outdoor setting, consider opting for loose waves or a perfectly undone braid. For a more formal occasion, you might want to choose something a little more sleek, like a ballerina bun or an elegant half-up, half-down ‘do.
Here are a few of our favorite styles:
- Half up, half down: this style pairs well with a strapless dress and is certainly a classic. To spice it up a little but you can add in elements like twists, braids, flowers, or other hairpieces.
- Loose Bun: We love this look because it can work for almost any occasion. No matter the wedding’s theme or venue. Show off your bridesmaid dress by having your hairstylist sweep your hair into a low loose bun, and then make it yours from there. Keep some strands out for a romantic, wispy look or pull them back to show off your day of makeup look.
- Loose Waves: They’re simple, but they look absolutely gorgeous
- Side Bun: For an extra romantic look, sweep your hair into a low bun on one side of your face. If you’re not sure which side to pick, have your hairstylist help you decide. They’ll give you their professional opinion so that you’ll look your best in all the photos.
- Braid Crown: For a totally unique updo, consider a braid crown. It’s a stylish way to keep your hair completely out of the way so that all you have to focus on is being the best bridesmaid you can be.
We hope this blog has helped you in the search for finding the perfect bridesmaid hairstyle. As always, our team at Complete Weddings + Events is happy to help connect you with some of our amazing vendor partners and help answer any questions you have may have.
Complete Weddings Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral | DJs, Photographer, Videographer, Photo Booth Rental | Complete Weddings + Events
If you’re looking to tie the knot or throw an epic event, you have come to the right place. Complete Weddings and Events will help you find the right event or wedding DJ, wedding photographer, and videographer to throw a phenomenal party. Plus we have a fun photo booth and lighting rentals to elevate your event and give you the type of unforgettable experience you’re looking for. In addition to Naples, Cape Coral, & Fort Myers, we also serve Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, & Marco Island.
When you party with Complete Weddings + Events Fort Myers, it’s completely about you! Contact us today to learn more!