The bachelorette party is possibly one of the most fun pre-planning events, but there are many decisions to be made. Whether you are the bride or the one helping plan the event, you might want some suggestions to make it extra special. Make sure you take notes because we have some of the hottest trends for bachelorette parties for 2021! Take a read to find out some of our favorites.
Bachelorette Party Trends for 2021
We would be remiss to not mention some of the hottest and most fun bachelorette themes of 2021! Now, of course, the theme should be something that fits the bride and her personality. As well as where you are going, a cowboy-themed party might not make sense with a California wine country location.
- Cowgirl: Get matching hats to wear out on the town, a night out on the town at a country bar, or taking a line dancing class together!
- Camping: A cabin weekend together, close to some fun local bars, a cozy game night in, and s’mores!
- Lake/Boating: Renting a boat out on the water, toss the bride a drink boat game, and matching swimsuits!
- Aloha: Can be done anywhere, but would be fun at an Airbnb with a pool, fancy drinks with umbrellas, and lei’s for days!
- Boho: Do a glamping style picnic, matching bride tribe tattoos, and big floppy hats or flower crowns for the pool day!
Other 2021 Bachelorette Party Trends
There are so many unique and fun ideas for bachelorette parties, and everyone has their own unique style. All of these can depend on location, theme, or just style of the event, but all fun ideas to keep in mind while planning!
- Take a Class as a group: There are so many fun group classes to do out there, that everyone in your group could enjoy! Take a cooking class, a wine tasting class, a workout boot camp, or a goat yoga class! The options for this one are endless.
- Practical Party Favors: Try gifting the gals a pool cover-up, a nice insulated seltzer cup, or a pair of trendy slides for the pool.
- A Tour: This could be so many things, especially depending on the location. Of course, a winery, brewery, or distillery are great options. But you could do a tour of a lavender farm, an old mansion, or a ghost tour!
- Popular Destinations: Nashville, Key West, New Orleans, Scottsdale, Napa & Sonoma, Talum, Mexico. But truly, anywhere that fits the bride and the tribe is a go!
Complete Wedding Experts in Central Illinois
If you’re planning a wedding, you’ve come to the right place. At Complete Weddings + Events, our team of photographers, videographers, DJs, and event consultants specialize in wedding services to make your day a success and make sure you’re just worried about enjoying it. Contact us today to learn more about our wedding packages best for your special day!