We have a mix of the popular first songs and newly released songs that are soon to be heard at a wedding near you! We have compiled a playlist of these Baton Rouge DJs First Dance Songs for you to review to help make your selection for your wedding day.
Classic Baton Rouge DJs First Dance Songs
These songs are staples for a couple’s first dance. You can’t go wrong with classics from everlasting artists like Stevie Wonder and Etta James. We’ve also include staple romantic songs from the soulful John Legend and Adele. Beware as these songs may cause you to tear up or want to be embraced by a loved one. You most likely heard them before at weddings, and you’ll probably hear them again. And it’s a touching moment every time!
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” Elvis Presley
- “Wonderful Tonight” Eric Clapton
- “Speechless” Dan + Shay
- “How Sweet it is [To Be Loved By You]” James Taylor
- “Marry Me” Train
- “Endless Love” Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
- “For Once in My Life” Stevie Wonder
- “Make You Feel My Love” Adele
- “At Last” Etta James
- “All of Me” John Legend
- “Perfect” Ed Sheeran
- “I Cross My Heart” George Strait
- “I Cherish You” – Mark Wills
First Dance Songs of the 2022
We think these will be popular, or still be popular for the 2022 as choices for a first dance. Released in 2019 or 2020, these are great options if you’re looking for a song you haven’t heard others dance to. Create a unique moment with a recently released song!
- “Put It All On Me” Ed Sheeran featuring Ella Mai
- “Nobody But You” Black Shelton and Gwen Stefani
- “Put a Little Love on Me” Niall Horan
- “10,000 Hours” Dan + Shay featuring Justin Bieber
- “Lover” Taylor Swift
- “Fall on Me” A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
- “Better Together” Luke Combs
- “Me & You Together Song” The 1975
- “Conversations in the Dark” John Legend
- “Homesick” (First Dance Version) Kane Brown
Find all these songs and more great first dance song choices on our Wedding First Dance Songs playlist on Spotify!