Asking someone to be in your wedding is a big deal! Those closest to you are now a part of your big day, and you couldn’t be happier to have them by your side. One way to show you are grateful is by giving them a gift. There are different ways you can give them a gift, whether that is asking them to be in the wedding, or a gift on the wedding day. There are lots of options to choose from and ways you can make it the best gift possible for your crew. We will give you gift ideas for bridesmaids and groomsmen that will be standing beside you on your big day!
Some gift ideas can be more personal to your group. Think about what your friends might love or appreciate more than others. These are just a few gift ideas for bridesmaids to help jump-start the search!
- Jewelry for the Day Of: This helps take some of the financial stress of your friends, as well as a gift they can use afterward as well!
- Personalized Drink Container: No matter what style, this is a great option! On the day of everyone knows what cup is there’s, and they can use it for years to come too!
- Getting Ready Outfit: This makes for your getting ready pictures to turn out well and they can use a cute PJ set or robe after the big day!
- Personalized Clutch: This can be used for makeup or things on the day of. But they can use it on any future trips or events!
- Cute Sandals: This is something that if the right product is there jump on it! There are cute flats you can get that are still classy to change into for reception and they will use after the wedding day!
- Customized Bottle: You can have inexpensive labels made saying “bridesmaid” or something cute about the wedding day. Then put that on a bottle of wine or you’re favorite spirit!
We can’t forget about the groomsmen. Here are a few gift ideas for the men in your wedding as well.
- Customized Bottle: You can do this for the guys as well, but obviously switch it up and do a nice Whiskey or fun label on a 6 pack of beer!
- Drinking Accessories: This is a popular one for a reason! You could do a customized beer opener, names on beer insulators or even a custom flask! Something they might use on the day of, but will use for years to come as well.
- Customized Cuff Links: These are something they can incorporate into their outfit for the day, as well as use for nice future events.
- Grooming Kit: This is a way you can elevate your groomsmen game. The grooming kit can have nice shaving cream or nice razors! Maybe they need a quick fix-up on the day of, but they have a good parting gift as well.
- Catch-all Dish: This is something most guys might not already have, but to have in the hallway by the door, or on your nightstand for all misc items! Customize or just leave blank.
Complete Weddings + Events St. Louis
Complete in St. Louis is the leading provider of DJ, photography, videography, photo booth, and coordination! We would love to be a part of your big day and are happy to put a wedding package together for you in order to make your dream wedding a reality. Reach out to us today by clicking here to learn more about our services!