With so many options for traditional wedding dances, where do you start?
Most brides and grooms say that this portion of their wedding was the most emotional and memorable part of the evening. As a result, searching through Father-Daughter and Mother-Son dance songs is important and never easy.
Similar to your first dance song search, you should take your time finding these songs. Given that this is such a special moment to share, the selection of the songs should be one that means something to each of you. Whether this is a song you listened to as a child, a song with a message or shows your special relationship. Below are a few of our favorites and popular requests from our clients over the last couple of years.
First Dance, Mother-Son, & Father-Daughter Dance Song Ideas
- “Speechless”- Dan and Shay
- “Beautiful Crazy”- Luke Combs
- “Yours”- Russel Dickerson
- “Forever Like That”- Ben Rector
- “Forever after all”- Luke combs
- “Prayed For You”- Matt Stell
- “Falling like the stars”- James Arthur
Father and Daughter Dance Song Ideas
- “Dance with my Daughter”- Jason Blaine
- “I loved her First”- Heartland
- “The Man Who Loves You the Most”- Zac Brown Band
- “You’ll Be in My Heart”- Phil Collins
- “My little girl”- Tim McGraw
- “My wish”- Rascal Flatts
- “Forever Now”- Michael Buble
Mother and Son Dance Song Ideas
- “Mothers and Sons”- Paul Bogart
- “Its a wonderful world”- Louis Armstrong
- “I Hope You Dance”- Lee Ann Womack
- “Simple Man”- Lynard Skynard
- “I will always love you”- Whitney Houston
- “That’s what mamas do”- Jason Mathews
- “Your Gonna Be”- Reba McEntire
Event Experts at Complete Weddings + Events Kansas
At Complete Weddings + Events Kansas, our team specializes in all types of events, so we understand the amount of work that goes into the planning of an event and we want to make it easier on you! Check out our service pages to learn more about how we can COMPLETE your event!