To kick this off, you will need to have a wedding party entrance song that will get people in the mood to party like crazy! Whether you want the hottest wedding party entrance songs that are extremely popular today, or you’re looking for a throwback wedding party entrance song that spans generations, make sure that you work with your DJ to pick a song that fits the mood you’re going for. You’re picking the song that will play while you and your brand-new spouse walk into the wedding reception. You may also pick out a wedding party entrance song, and have your favorite people walk into their own piece of music, or you can have everyone walk into the same song. You do you.
We’ve categorized top wedding entrance songs into three sections, from the old school to the new school, and some pop hits from the 90s and early 2000s in between! All the songs listed and more are also featured on your Spotify playlist: wedding entrance songs if you want to listen while you read on!
Wedding Entrance Songs for the Bridal Party
Classic Entrance Songs
Everyone can get on their feet and enjoy these familiar tunes when they greet the wedding party or the just married couple into the reception! You can’t go wrong with songs that never go out of style from classic artists like Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder. These songs ooze good, nostalgic feelings to all your guests, young to old.
- “You Make My Dreams (Come True)” Daryll Hall & John Oates (1981)
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)” Stevie Wonder (1970)
- “What I Like About You” The Romantics (1979)
- “We Are Family” Sister Sledge (1979)
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell (1966)
- “Dancing in the Dark” Bruce Springsteen (1984)
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” Whitney Houston (1987)
- “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” Natalia Cole (1975)
- “I’m a Believer” The Monkees(1968)
- “You’re The One That I Want” Grease(1974)
Songs of the 90s & early 2000s
These hits from the 90s through 2009 might be great for your wedding party, and even though it’s been 20 years, you probably still know all the words!
- “This is How We Do It” Montell Jordan (1995)
- “Let’s Get Married” Jagged Edge featuring Run (1999)
- “True to Your Heart” 98 Degrees & Stevie Wonder (1998)
- “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)” Big & Rich (2004)
- “Crazy in Love” Beyonce featuring Jay-Z (2003)
- “Say Hey (I Love You)” Michael Franti & Spearhead featuring Cherine Anderson (2008)
- “Hey Ya” Outkast (2003)
- “Forever” Chris Brown (2007)
- “I Gotta Feeling” Black Eyed Peas (2009)
- “You’re Still The One” Shania Twain(1997)
Entrance Songs of the 2010s and Beyond
Start the evening on a high note with more recently released songs from 2010 to 2021. These radio anthems over the past ten years will help ignite energy in all at your wedding reception!
- “Raise Your Glass” P!nk (2010)
- “Marry You” Bruno Mars (2010)
- “Turn Down for What” DJ Snake & Lil Jon (2013)
- “Party Rock Anthem” LMFAO (2011)
- “Country Girl (Shake It For Me)” Luke Bryan (2011)
- “Love On Top” Beyonce (2011)
- “I Want Crazy” Hunter Hayes (2013)
- “Bang Bang” Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj (2014)
- “Uptown Funk” Bruno Mars (2014)
- “Shut Up and Dance” Walk the Moon (2014)
- “Kings & Queens” Ava Max (2020)
- “Higher Love” Kygo, Whitney Houston (2019)
- “Happy” Pharrell Williams(2009)
- “Classic” MKTO(2014)
Find all these suggested songs and more on our complete Wedding Entrance Songs playlist on Spotify!
Complete Weddings + Events in Fargo, ND
If you’re planning a wedding in Fargo, then you’ve landed at the right place! Now that you’ve said YES! to spending your life together, you have some exciting decisions ahead. At Complete Weddings + Events, planning Fargo wedding events is what we do best. Complete Weddings + Events, Fargo’s leading provider of event and wedding photography, videography, lighting, DJ services & photo booth rental.