Visual details take up so much planning effort that many couples forget about the importance of sound and entertainment on their big day. If you’re thinking, ‘Do I really need a Denver DJ for my wedding?’, then we have an honest answer for you!
When does the Wedding DJ shine?
The reception dance party is usually when your DJ is the star, but there may be other times you need their services.
- Before the wedding ceremony – before you say “I Do” and kiss, the space full of empty seats should feel welcoming and pleasant for your guests. Music is a powerful way to set the mood.
- While walking down the aisle – you can use the traditional wedding tune to blend with your special song and set the tone of your best day!
- During cocktail hour – when you leave your guests to sip and mingle and go off with the photographer to shoot your portraits, you want the festive atmosphere to keep going even when you’re not there.
- After dinner – having a seasoned Denver DJ announce transitions such as toasts, dances, and cake cuttings help ensure your guests are present for the once-in-a-lifetime moments.
- After the reception – name a better person to rally your guests up for the grand exit than a person with a microphone.
Do I need a DJ for my wedding if I already have made a music playlist?
Trust us; you don’t want to leave this job to YouTube or Spotify. The wedding DJ will not only plays the music you chose but also energize the crowd and maintain the vibe throughout the whole reception.
You might think – I won’t hire a DJ for my wedding, it is a small reception, and my father-in-law has enough party experience to take over the music.
We’ve seen this scenario many times, and we know it is smarter to save on other items and expenses than to make a loved one do a duty that a professional could seamlessly provide.
Hiring a Professional Wedding DJ
If you choose to hire a professional, you can ask for package and pricing details for our services and view our event DJs on our website!