Looking for a song you and your fiance or your wedding party can enter your reception too? We’ve categorized top wedding entrance songs into three sections, from the old school to the new school, and some pop hits from the 90s and early 2000s in between! All the songs listed and more are also featured on your Spotify playlist: wedding entrance songs if you want to listen while you read on.
Classic Wedding Entrance Songs
Everyone can get on their feet and enjoy these familiar tunes when they greet the wedding party or the just married couple into the reception! You can’t go wrong with songs that never go out of style from classic artists like Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder. These songs ooze good, nostalgic feelings to all your guests, young to old.
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell (1966)
- “All You Need Is Love” The Beetles (1967)
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)” Stevie Wonder (1970)
- “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” Natalia Cole (1975)
- “You’re The One That I Want” Grease (1978)
- “What I Like About You” The Romantics (1979)
- “We Are Family” Sister Sledge (1979)
- “You Make My Dreams (Come True)” Daryll Hall & John Oates (1981)
- “Dancing in the Dark” Bruce Springsteen (1984)
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” Whitney Houston (1987)
Songs of the 90s & early 2000s
These hits from the 90s through 2009 might be great for your wedding party, and even though it’s been 20 years, you probably still know all the words!
- “This is How We Do It” Montell Jordan (1995)
- “True to Your Heart” 98 Degrees & Stevie Wonder (1998)
- “Let’s Get Married” Jagged Edge featuring Run (1999)
- “Get the Party Started” P!nk (2001)
- “Crazy in Love” Beyonce featuring Jay-Z (2003)
- “Hey Ya” Outkast (2003)
- “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)” Big & Rich (2004)
- “Forever” Chris Brown (2007)
- “Say Hey (I Love You)” Michael Franti & Spearhead featuring Cherine Anderson (2008)
- “I Gotta Feeling” Black Eyed Peas (2009)
Entrance Songs of the 2010s and Beyond
Start the evening on a high note with more recently released songs from 2010 to 2021. These radio anthems over the past ten years will help ignite energy in all at your wedding reception!
- “Raise Your Glass” P!nk (2010)
- “Marry You” Bruno Mars (2010)
- “Party Rock Anthem” LMFAO (2011)
- “Country Girl (Shake It For Me)” Luke Bryan (2011)
- “Love On Top” Beyonce (2011)
- “I Want Crazy” Hunter Hayes (2013)
- “Turn Down for What” DJ Snake & Lil Jon (2013)
- “Happy” Pharrell Williams (2014)
- “Bang Bang” Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj (2014)
- “Uptown Funk” Bruno Mars (2014)
- “Shut Up and Dance” Walk the Moon (2014)
- “Best Day of my Life” American Authors (2014)
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling” Justin Timberlake (2016)
- “Higher Love” Kygo, Whitney Houston (2019)
- “Kings & Queens” Ava Max (2020)
Find all these suggested songs and more on our complete Wedding Entrance Songs playlist on Spotify!
Complete Weddings + Events Is Here to Help You!
Complete has been a key contributor to the special event industry across Southwest Missouri for over 20 years. Complete Weddings + Events serve couples and families with professional event services such as Photography, Videography, DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting. Our team of event professionals provides extraordinary special event services that deliver joy for generations. We are 100% engaged in assisting you and being a resource as you plan your next event! Contact our full-time office staff at [email protected] or calling/texting us at 417.227.9445 for any of your wedding planning needs!