We have a mix of popular first dance songs and newly released songs that are soon to be heard at a wedding near you! We have compiled a playlist of these Grand Forks DJs for you to review to help make your selection for your wedding day.
Classic Grand Forks DJs First Dance Songs
These songs are staples for a couple’s first dance. You can’t go wrong with classics from everlasting artists like Stevie Wonder and Etta James. We’ve also included staple romantic songs from the soulful John Legend and Adele. Beware as these songs may cause you to tear up or want to be embraced by a loved one. You’ve most likely heard them at weddings before, and you’ll probably hear them again. And it’s a touching moment every time!
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” Elvis Presley
- “Wonderful Tonight” Eric Clapton
- “Heaven” Bryan Adams
- “How Sweet it is [To Be Loved By You]” James Taylor
- “Marry Me” Train
- “Endless Love” Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
- “For Once in My Life” Stevie Wonder
- “Make You Feel My Love” Adele
- “At Last” Etta James
- “Stay with You” John Legend
- “Better Together” Jack Johnson
- “I Won’t Give Up” Jason Mraz
First Dance Songs of 2020
We think these will be popular, or still be popular in 2020 as choices for a first dance. Released in 2019 or 2020, these are great options if you’re looking for a song you haven’t heard others dance to. Create a unique moment with a recently released song!
- “Put It All On Me” Ed Sheeran featuring Ella Mai
- “Nobody But You” Black Shelton and Gwen Stefani
- “Put a Little Love on Me” Niall Horan
- “10,000 Hours” Dan + Shay featuring Justin Bieber
- “Lover” Taylor Swift
- “Fall on Me” A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
- “Better Together” Luke Combs
- “Me & You Together Song” The 1975
- “Conversations in the Dark” John Legend
- “Homesick” (First Dance Version) Kane Brown
Find all these songs and more great first dance song choices on our Wedding First Dance Songs playlist on Spotify!
Complete Wedding + Events | Best Grand Forks DJs | Photographers | Videographers | Photo Booth Rentals
Grand Forks DJs are artists with music, and that means that they love to add a few extras to enhance the experience that their music brings. Sometimes that is special lighting, HD video screens, or other fun effects. With so many extra options, know what your DJ can provide to make your event one-of-a-kind.
Complete Weddings + Events is here to help you plan the perfect event. Our event consultants are standing by to answer all these questions and more as you choose the Grand Forks DJ perfect for you. Contact us to chat more about our other options too. We can help you plan your photography, videography, and even fun photo booth rental for the event of the year.