San Antonio is a very large metro area, so there are a ton of options for wedding venues. We have a few that we work at often and are sorta our favorites. Below is our list of reasons to why get married in San Antonio, and a few of the best wedding venues in the San Antonio area.
Why Get Married in San Antonio, Texas?
#1. La Vista Terrace
La Vista Terrace is a beautiful rooftop venue at the Hyatt Regency that can seat up to 150 people. The best part about this venue is that it overlooks the Alamo which provides an amazing backdrop for pictures.
#2. Granberry Hills (make sure the link opens in a new tab by clicking on the settings button and checking that box)
Granberry Hills is a beautiful venue on the northeast side of San Antonio. This venue offers lots of outdoor and indoor space for your ceremony and reception. The grounds also provide numerous places to take some great pictures. Check out this venue if you are interested in a blank canvas to decorate to your taste!
#3. Magnolia Halle (make sure the link opens in a new tab by clicking on the settings button and checking that box)
Magnolia Halle is a beautiful barn-style venue with a beautiful outdoor space. The indoor space features exposed wood beams, a grand stone fireplace, and lots of room for dancing.
The San Antonio region has a long history of hospitality, great food, and beautiful weather year-round. The historic River Walk District draws visitors by the thousands each year. These are just a few of the reasons why San Antonio, Texas has experienced great population growth over the last 10 years, thus it has also experienced a boom in weddings. The wedding industry is thriving in San Antonio giving couples hundreds of venue and vendor choices that provide limitless options in planning and creating the wedding of your dreams.
Why Get Married in San Antonio, Top Attractions
- Alamo Mission: “Remember the Alamo!” The Spanish mission turned infamous battleground that spawned a million chants. It’s open 364 days a year (It closes on Christmas.)
- Natural Bridge Caverns: Part natural wonder, part interactive maze, this underground cave is the largest in Texas.
- River Walk: This is an extensive development of shops, restaurants, and attractions along the San Antonio River.
- Tower of the Americas: Dine and explore the city from 750-feet in the air with a visit to this famous tower’s observation deck.
- Beautiful Scenery: From spring wildflowers growing along the side of the road and a gorgeous walking path under Oakwell Drive, incredible scenery is all around us.
- Delicious Food: This is the place where there is a never-ending supply of Tex-Mex, but there’s so much more to the San Antonio food scene. From Cajun, food trucks, Belgian mussels and everything in between.
- A Short Drive to the Hill Country: Having the Hill Country a few miles away is a huge benefit. You just have to see to believe.
- The Weather is Great: Ok, it’s hot in San Antonio each July and August, but even then, the temperatures are lower than 80 most mornings and San Antonio’s average 100+ degree days are the lowest in the state.
San Antonio Wedding Vendors
So, you have landed on the San Antonio region as the location of your wedding. Make sure to keep in mind the time of year you are targeting as the Spring and Fall are very popular seasons and thus venue and vendor availability can be limited. Additionally, during those popular seasons, you will typically pay more due to the higher demand. Complete Weddings + Events has developed many relationships in the region and would be excited to serve and connect you with some of the best wedding professionals in San Antonio. You can check out our Recommended Partners (https://completewedo.com/san-antonio/vendors/) or contact us by emailing [email protected] or calling 210-595-9025 with questions.
Planning Your Wedding in San Antonio
Complete Weddings + Events has teams of professional Photographers, Videographers, DJs, Photo Booth specialists, Lighting technicians, and Coordinators to assist you in planning and preparing for your most special day. From online event planners to on-call event staff, to an operations manager that is available to assist with any event needs, to a full-time office team, our mission is to provide extraordinary special event services that deliver joy for generations. While we provide the very best in customer care and exceptional products, we are a relationship company and look forward to building a relationship with you during the exciting wedding planning journey! Complete Weddings + Events, San Antonio’s leading provider of event and wedding photography, videography, lighting, coordination, DJ services & photo booth rental.
We look forward to hearing from you!