Are you struggling to find the perfect songs for your wedding? Are you wanting maximum participation at your reception? Finding the perfect music to entertain your crowd can be difficult! That’s why we want to help! Here is a list of some of the most requested wedding songs of 2019 to help your planning process!
Most Requested Wedding Songs
The “first dance” is so special and sets the tone for the entire evening! Here are some of the most popular “first dance” songs that we have found in 2019!
- All of Me -John Legend
- Unchained Melody -The Righteous Brothers
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing -Aerosmith
- The Way You Look Tonight -Frank Sinatra
- At Last -Etta James
- Amazed – Lonestar
- Stay with you -John Legend
As you transition from the “first dance” to crowd participation, it is important to start it off with a Bang! Here are a couple songs that are sure to get the crowd movin’ and groovin’.
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Uptown Funk! – Bruno Mars
- Happy – Pherrell Williams
- I Wanna Dance With Sombody (Who loves Me) – Whitney Houston
- Cha Cha Slide – Mr. C The Slide Man
- Livin’ On A Prayer -Bon Jovi
- Hey Ya! -OutKast
- Twist And Shout – Beatles
- Shout – Otis Day And The Knights/Isley Brothers
If you have an old time crowd and are looking to entertain a crowd of all ages here are some songs we would recommend starting with.
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Start Me Up – The Rolling Stones
- You make my dreams- Daryl Hall & John Oats
- Dancing Queen- Abba
- Pour Some Sugar on My- Def Leppard
These are just some of the top picks from the weddings of 2019! While creating a playlist for your wedding can be challenging, this list is a great place to start! If you have any other songs you think we should add, just let us know!
Our online wedding planner and wedding DJs both benefit you when choosing Complete Weddings + Events! You can pick and choose the top songs you want played at your wedding, to create the perfect setting of your dream wedding. Contact us to learn more about our Black Hills DJs and having a hype dance floor at your wedding!