Starting your wedding reception off with a bang comes with choosing that perfect song for your Grand Introduction. You want your wedding guests to know they came here to celebrate this joyous occasion! Set the standard for your guests by choosing a song that makes you want to dance your way up to the head table! Whether you have a more classic taste, or something more modern, from Country to Hip-hop, we’ve categorized some excellent song ideas to kick off your reception. We’ve created a wedding entrance songs Spotify playlist that is sure to have something that fits your style. It will have all the songs listed below and more! Give it a listen while you read for extra brainstorming power!
Best Grand Entrance Songs For Your Wedding
Classic Grand Entrance Songs
Everyone can get on their feet and enjoy these familiar tunes when they greet the wedding party or the just married couple into the reception! You can’t go wrong with songs that never go out of style from classic artists like Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder. These songs ooze good, nostalgic feelings for guests young and old.
- “You Make My Dreams (Come True)” Daryll Hall & John Oates (1981)
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)” Stevie Wonder (1970)
- “What I Like About You” The Romantics (1979)
- “We Are Family” Sister Sledge (1979)
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell (1966)
- “Dancing in the Dark” Bruce Springsteen (1984)
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” Whitney Houston (1987)
- “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” Natalia Cole (1975)
Add your email to view grand entrance songs of the 90s, 2000s, and beyond!