If you purchased photo booth equipment to launch a profitable side hustle, Complete Weddings + Events encourages you to turn your passion into a full-service business opportunity by learning about a franchise career in the party and photography industry.
New technology is driving the popularity of photo booths. Photo booths used to be clunky vending machines that contained a coin-operated camera and film processor. Today, the vast majority of photo booth equipment is digital. Users capture their best angle and customize the photo with colorful backdrops and clip art, making photo booths a popular mainstay at wedding receptions, corporate events, and school dances.
Renting out a photo booth can be a savvy strategy for people with an entrepreneurial spirit. The photo booth market is forecast to reach a value of $720 million by 2030, according to Straights Research.
Photo booths are in high demand, but turning your side hustle into a thriving full-time business is not out of reach. Providing a full-service solution will ensure you meet client expectations and generate repeat business. A party and photography franchise offers multiple revenue streams and a proprietary business system to enable you to get your business up and running quickly.
Benefits of an Event Planning Franchise
If you want to take control of your future, launching a business in event planning has many perks.
- Flexibility: Event planning can be a flexible career choice, allowing you to work from home or remotely, set your hours, and choose which events you want to work on.
- Creativity: Event planning allows you to flex your creative muscles by designing and planning events that are unique and memorable. You can use your creativity to design new and exciting themes, decor, and entertainment options to impress your clients and their guests.
- Job satisfaction: Planning events can be a personally fulfilling career choice. You have the opportunity to bring people together and create memorable experiences. Seeing the joy on your client’s faces as they celebrate their special moments can be extremely rewarding.
- Financial potential: Event planning can be a lucrative career choice, mainly if you specialize in high-end events or niche markets. As you build your reputation and client base, you can command higher rates for your services.
- Variety: No two events are the same, which means you’ll have a lot of variety in your work. From weddings to corporate events to private parties, there are endless opportunities to plan events of all kinds and sizes.
- Opportunity for growth: As your event planning business grows, you can expand your services to include additional offerings such as event design, catering, or entertainment. You can hire additional staff to help manage larger events and take on more clients.
Complete Weddings Offers a Full-Service Solution
Complete Weddings + Events is an all-in-one wedding and event planning franchise. As part of our current incentive program, qualified franchisees can take advantage of our reduced initial investment range of $56,820 to $71,070. This grants them access to multiple revenue streams in the potentially lucrative event planning industry. We offer photography, DJ, videography, photo booths, event coordination, and lighting services to help people host memorable special events.
As a Complete Weddings + Events franchisee, you have the benefit of low overhead costs and the ability to work from your home, avoiding additional costly real estate. And you’ll be able to tap into the profitable wedding industry. In 2022, the average cost of a wedding in the U.S. was $29,195 and nearly 2.5 million couples tied the knot, according to Wedding Report.
You do not need event planning experience to run a successful Complete Weddings business. We provide our franchisees with all of the tools, training, and support they need to launch their business. As part of our training and support for franchisees, we also offer ongoing guidance to ensure you stay abreast of the latest industry trends and products.
Follow Your Passion
To learn more about joining the Complete Weddings + Events family to launch an event planning business, request franchise information and start making your dreams come true.