Owning an event space can be a great business venture, but it takes some work. Learn how franchising provides some added support for venue owners.
The outlook for the event planning industry is robust. Event planning employment is slated to grow by 18% from 2021 to 2031. Although events were put on hiatus following the pandemic outbreak, the rollout of the vaccine and repeal of mask mandates are helping the industry bounce back.
Event planners need to be detail-oriented, organized, and flexible. Running an event business can require long hours and the ability to work with various personalities. Handling scheduling, marketing, and day-to-day operations can be a heavy load for a business owner. It requires hiring competent and reliable staff, building relationships with vendors, and securing appropriate licenses and permits to conduct business. Most importantly, owning an event space requires building a reputation of excellence in the local community.
Franchising Provides Ideal Pairing
Investing in a wedding and event planning franchise can take some of the hassles out of business ownership. When you invest in a franchise, you gain access to a proven brand with a history of success. Franchising allows you to take advantage of training and support from experts in the industry, and franchisors help with marketing. It also provides the tools and guidance you need to get your business up and running. For less than it costs to purchase an event venue, you can purchase an entire event business.
Complete Weddings: A Perfect Match
Complete Weddings + Events offers a franchise opportunity for savvy entrepreneurs in the event and wedding planning industry. Last year, at least 1.9 million couples said ‘I do’ in the U.S., according to Wedding Report. If you’re interested in owning an event venue but aren’t sure if that’s the best move, investing in a home-based franchise like Complete Weddings may be a great option for you.
For a low initial investment ranging between $56,820 and $71,070 while taking advantage of our limited-time incentive program, you can take the reins of an event planning business designed to help people create memories that last a lifetime. Our owners take the hassle out of planning an event by customizing and designing service packages to meet the wedding or event needs of our customers. We offer photography, videography, lighting, DJ services, and photo booth rental. To make the big day run smoothly, we also provide event coordination services. Our owners focus on quality, and having all our services under one roof makes it easier for customers to relax and enjoy the celebration.
Let’s explore some benefits of partnering with an event planning franchise like Complete Weddings.
- Proven business model: Complete Weddings is a leader in the wedding and event planning industry with a long history of success. The company began planning events in 1974 and started franchising in 1983.
- Training and support: We offer 36 hours of classroom training and 16 hours of on-the-job training. The training covers a broad spectrum, including business development, operations, sales, accounting, marketing, and computer software. We provide extensive marketing support to help our franchisees establish a solid reputation in their local community.
- Peer network: One of the advantages of investing in a franchise is having a peer network to rely on for best practices and guidance. The Complete Weddings team has planned and executed more than 300,000 events, including 13,000 weddings per year. Being able to rely on seasoned professionals from the company’s 100 locations to provide guidance and answer questions is an invaluable tool for new business owners.
- Work-life balance: Complete Weddings is a home-based business. Our franchise owners can create their own schedule and work at their own pace.
- Better valuations: When you’re ready to divest your business, owning a franchise can be advantageous. Franchise owners can capitalize on the business’ organizational leverage, high profit potential, and scalable growth strategy when they are ready to put it on the market.
Walk Down the Aisle with Complete Weddings + Events
To learn more about the benefits of owning an event planning franchise instead of starting your own wedding venue, request information to connect with a franchise business consultant for Complete Weddings + Events.